Doktor Jons Guide to the "Use and Application of CCTV"
- Press Release - 4th December 2008
IFSEC 2009 11-14th May 2009 NEC, Birmingham, UK
London, 4 December 2008. Honeywell, Panasonic, Dedicated Micros, HID, Samsung Techwin, JVC, IBM, Cisco, Paxton Access, Siemens, Risco, NICE, Axis, Milestone, Sony and BAE Systems have all announced their commitment to IFSEC 2009.
Already, over 500 security companies and the industrys leading brands have confirmed their attendance at the worlds leading annual security event when it takes place from 11-14 May 2009 at the NEC in Birmingham, UK.
IFSEC is the focal point of the industry and as such it has the support of all the major associations and media including the Security Institute and the BSIA. Norbain and Pelco will be supporting IFSEC 2009 by hosting their established networking events during the week of the show. Other highlights of IFSEC 2009 will include:
* Siemens Building Technologies focusing on its interoperability capability in CCTV, access control, intrusion and fire.
* IBM presenting and demonstrating its suite of products from video storage through to command and control management, as well as delivering educational content on the convergence of physical and IT security.
* Sony presenting its extensive range of IP cameras and solutions.
* Panasonic Systems Solutions delivering its latest IP solutions, launching new technologies and products, and delivering its NVR capability and security management software.
* HID delivering the latest smartcard and access products and technology
* ASSA Abloy returning with its portfolio of products and brands catering for access control solutions and physical security needs
James Blue, director of fire & security at UBM Live, organisers of IFSEC explains: We pride ourselves on IFSEC being an event that facilitates business and delivers real results; bringing exhibitors together with a high quantity of quality leads and branding opportunities. IFSEC 2009 is set to be another successful event with an extensive educational programme, dedicated end user and installer campaigns and the most innovative marketing activities to date.
IFSEC 2009 takes place from 11-14 May 2009 at the NEC, Birmingham in the UK.
For further information on the event and its exhibitors please visit http://www.ifsec.co.uk
Companies interested in exhibiting should contact Kristan Johnstone at kjohnstone[at]cmpi.biz.
- Ends -
<< Doktor Jon's IFSEC 2009 Show Section is now available to view here >>
About UBM Live
Operating predominantly in the UK, its events, publications, awards and websites offer professionals in Interiors, Security, Licensed Travel, Travel & Venues, Customer Management, Safety & health and Facilities the ultimate event or media platform to bring buyers and sellers together.
Its leading brands include the Interiors Birmingham the 2nd largest exhibition in the UK; IFSEC the worlds leading security event, The National Business Awards, The Publican magazine, TTG and ATC.
Live has 40 exhibitions, 12 publications and over 15 digital products and awards shows. Each year 250,000 marketers attend its shows, over 100,000 professionals receive UBM Live publications, while each month its website generate over 1 million page impressions. UBM Live has recently extended its leading brands into Abu Dhabi and India.
IMPORTANT: No material may be reproduced, copied or redistributed from this site,
All the detailed information on this site is provided in good faith; as such, Doktor Jon does not accept responsibility for any consequential loss, injury or disadvantage resulting from any individual or organisation acting on the details contained herein.
© doktorjon.co.uk 2004 - 2009